105 Buchan St, Bungalow, QLD - 4870 Australia 8:30am - 5pm Mon - Fri
(07) 4035 4113 Push to call

Yes and no. if there is an existing sign already in place we can normally replace it without permits. Also if the sign is on your own property or on your own building, in most instances you don’t need a permit. However, we always advise that it is better to be safe then sorry. Expressway Signs & Printworks can obtain the necessary permits on your behalf from Council. Our staff will prepare all required plans & attend any required review board meetings. Our experienced sales and design staff will explain to you all the necessary details and procurement costs involved.


We are more than happy to have a chat with you to find out what you are after.

We can also help you build on your ideas to get the most out of your investment.